Friday, May 22, 2009

Fish City Grill II


My, my, isn't life full of nice surprises? My wife went to Fish City Grill tonight, but I told her I was not hungry. She was going with my daughter, a neighborhood friend and her daughter. She was going to also bring my father a fried tilapia sandwich. Imagine my surprise when she also showed-up with Tabasco Shrimp Pasta.

While I was not hungry, I knew I had to check this dish out while it was hot. I was pleasantly surprised that it traveled really well and was indeed hot. The other thing I noticed is that the employees at Fish City Grill actually draw a nice little picture of your dish on the top of the styrofoam so you know which dish is in each container. Nice touch!!

I only took a couple of bites of the dish, but found it to be deliciously spicy. The penne pasta was perfectly cooked al dente, the cream sauce was spicy and light and the shrimp were tender. The only thing I did notice is that it didn't seem to have very many shrimp. I told my wife the dish was indeed great, but wasn't as spicy as I would have thought. However, after a few bites and then wrapping it up in a container to enjoy tomorrow, I felt the heat creeping on. You know how it was creeping up on me, so I won't go there again. Needless to say, I am looking forward to finishing this dish tomorrow.

From the little bit that I did eat, I have to call this dish a winner. I am going to also give this dish three Stiffy's and promise I'll actually go to the restaurant soon to check-out their atmoshere and service.

Eat, drink and be merry!

Harry

No comments: