Friday, July 30, 2010

P.F. Changs Frozen Entrees


Eating out all the time can get rather expensive as you well know, so I thought I would share with you a meal we had here at the house recently. My wife brought home some of the frozen entrees made by P.F. Changs. In the past these ready made meals have not been a big part of our purchases and diet, but that may change.

My wife bought the General Tso's Chicken, which is the one thing I usually get when we go to P.F. Changs. All of the contents are in the bag, which you just place into a pan and heat within about 15 minutes. We made some rice and spooned the chicken and vegetables to make an entire meal. These meals are incredibly similar to what you are used to being served in the actual restaurant. The General Tso's Chicken was quite spicy with some excellent kick to it. The vegetables had a nice snap to them and the sauce was very flavorful. I was more than a little bit surprised and pleased with how quickly and easily you can put a great meal on the table just by opening a bag.

If you are a fan of Chinese food and P.F. Changs for that matter, take a look in your grocer's freezer to see if they carry these entrees. My guess is you will be very pleased with these meals once you try them.

For my experience with P.F. Changs frozen entrees, I have to give them four Stiffy's.

Eat, drink and be merry!

Harry

2 comments:

Sean Murray said...

Thanks, Harry! We're always looking for a good, quick, convenient, flavorful meal when we're on the go. We'll give PFC's frozen entree a try. Happy eating. Sean

Begs said...

Favorite Line: "The vegetables had a nice snap to them..."