Saturday, January 22, 2011

Buffalo Wild Wings


I cannot tell you how excited I was to hear that Buffalo Wild Wings is coming to Daytona Beach. They are going to be in the building that used to house the old Daisy Dukes restaurant. You can search them in this blog and ready why they didn't stand a chance of making that business successful. While they did put on a spirited evening of pudding wrestling during Biketoberfest, their food and service were just terrible.

My hopes were that Buffalo Wild Wings was going to try to get their location open for Speedweeks to take advantage of the huge crowds, but it doesn't appear to be the case. They have completed gutted the inside of the building and it appears there are some outer structural changes going on as well. However long it takes, it will be well worth it when they do open. I have always been a huge fan of their wings and I like going there to watch sporting events as well. Things could get very interesting as in that immediate area we have the Winghouse, the Daytona Ale House, and Hooter's all vying for that wings and sports crowd. Is there room for one more? I believe there is, particularly when Buffalo Wild Wings strength is such solid food.

I'll be sure to update you when they open.

Harry

No comments: