Saturday, January 22, 2011

Five Guys Burgers and Fries


I recently reported on my Facebook page that it appeared Five Guys in Daytona Beach had suffered a fire. My wife was cruising by the other day and called me to tell me their were people out there pulling down sections of the roof and a sign indicating they were temporarily closed. However, I spoke to my friend Renny from the Brickyard and he tells me the roof flooded and caved in. This is particularly disturbing given that we have gotten some rain recently, but nothing near what can and usually drops in Florida.

I hope nobody was hurt at the time of the collapse and hope they get reopened soon. This would have been their first Speedweeks and you never want to see a company miss such a golden opportunity.

I'll keep you posted on these developments as well.

Harry

No comments: