Thursday, November 13, 2008

McDonald's McRib Sandwich


Just a quick note for all of you fast food eaters, the McRib is back! I was traveling home tonight and heard the spot on the radio about the return of this sandwich. I don't eat at McDonald's much, but will have to make a trip to try a McRib Sandwich.

The McRib is a classic that comes back just about every year in the fall. It is a processed piece of pork smothered in a tangy barbeque sauce with pickles and oninions. Those who know me are aware that I will be ordering mine without the pickles. (My pickle aversion is something I'll have to share with you at another time.) For me the McRib is a tasty sandwich because of the tender meat, good sauce and the soft bun.

I didn't pay attention enough to the radio spot today to tell you when the McRib offer is over, so get there soon if you are interested.

Eat, drink and be merry!

Harry

No comments: