Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Domino's Pizza


I don't know if you have seen it or not, but I just saw a report on the news about some disgusting Domino's Pizza employees that made a video of themselves while at work. The video showed one of the employees (Michael) preparing sandwiches while being filmed by co-worker (Kristy). He stuck cheese in his nose before placing it on the sandwich and fanned his butt with the salami. I was going to provide the link for you to see the clip, but decided against doing so as that would make me part of the problem.

If you think this kind of behaviour is funny or cute, GROW UP! There is nothing amusing about idiots seeking their 15 minutes of fame at the expense of an established brand and company. I call what these two did corporate terrorism and they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Only when these punks are dealt with in a serious manner will they think twice before doing such a thing. What upsets me is that you know it will only be a couple of more weeks before we see something similar from the next idiot from another chain. That's why these people need to be reprimanded expeditiously and with extreme prejudice. (Can you tell I am pissed?)

I have not ordered from Domino's recently, mainly because there is not one near enough to my house to deliver, but I have gone there in the past to get something for carry-out. I have been thinking about trying their toasted sandwiches, but after seeing this video it gives me pause. That is the type of damage I am talking about when somebody does something like this. It is so unfair to the many hardworking employees that work for Domino's. The company's and employees reputation and trust gets hammered by a three minute video.

I am not going to allow these knuckleheads to win. Sometime over the next few days I plan on going to a Domino's location and ordering a sandwich. I'll review it here and let you know how tasty they are.

Stay tuned!

Eat, drink and be merry!

Harry

No comments: