Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Power of Soup!

I am not sure that I have ever shared with you my penchant for soup, but I am a true soup lover. Nick and the crew love it when I order soup as they know I feel that soup should be served lava hot and most of the times that is not how you get it. They love it when I have to send it back to get it warmed up and know I am already dropping points off the restaurant for serving me tepid soup. Another pet peeve of mine is when the soup does not show up right away and comes to close to the meal. You should be able to enjoy your soup and then have five to ten minutes before the entree hits the table. I am a big fan of chowder, lobster bisque and french onion. I'll have to order some soup sometime soon and let you know who is serving the best.

Anyway, here's a commercial for soup that I hope does not represent any of my readers in any form or fashion. I hope you like it.

Eat, drink and be merry!

Harry

No comments: