Saturday, March 27, 2010

Subway


First of all, I am not a big fan of what Subway is known for. I just do not like their subs and now the report comes out today that they are going to start serving breakfast. I think this experience will be very interesting. Check here to read more.

http://www.boston.com/business/articles/2010/03/26/subway_will_soon_be_serving_breakfast/

If you go for a Subway breakfast, please let me know your thoughts. Personally, I cannot see myself going to a Subway for a breakfast sandwich. Lets talk about it.

Eat, drink and be merry!

Harry

4 comments:

Kraig said...

Can't be good. Their current menu blows so I question how this can help.

Begs said...

Haven't they served breakfast at airport locations for a while?

dcope said...

The Subways in Salt Lake City tried breakfast a few years back. All I can recall is that the eggs in the store never arrived in shells or cartons. They were shrink wrapped little Frisbees. Maybe if I closed my eyes when I ate I could shake that image...???

Stiff Competition said...

Dave, that sounds frightening. I had no idea they have tried breakfast before as Nick stated.

Kraig, I have to agree with you. This is probably not one that I will be trying, but then again, you never know. In the interest of bringing credibility to the blog, I may have to take one for the team.