Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cruisin Cafe Bar & Grill


Cruisin Cafe Bar & Grill
8 South Atlantic Avenue
Daytona Beach, FL 32118
386.325-3663
www.cruisincafe.com

After leaving The Oyster Pub, we decided that we should check out the Cruisin Cafe Bar & Grill as they would definitely have the race on for us to watch. I have lived in Daytona Beach now since 2001 and have never been to Cruisin Cafe Bar & Grill. We just felt that we had to check it out since none of us had been there before.

Boy, were we wrong about the race. We get in the bar area and the race is not even on any of the many screens they have operating. They have a ton of screens in this location and I have to think this would be a cool place to check out during race week in Daytona Beach, however, I was shocked the race wasn't on until we asked them to put it on. We didn't eat anything here, so I'll have to go back and make that report at a later day, but we did order beers.

Everybody ordered their drinks and all was well and good, but when I ordered a Bud bottle, it was presented to me in a bottle can. I hate those things. I don't care what anybody says, the beer does not taste the same as when it is served in the actual brown bottle. I drank about half of it before we decided to leave. We were there for all of 20 minutes maybe.

I promise to go back to Cruisin Cafe Bar & Grill to get a bite to eat and I will give them a grade later. I don't feel comfortable grading them just on the bottle can incident. I will, however, have either a Bud draft or a Glenlivet rocks the next time I get there. More to come regarding these guys in the future.

Eat, drink and be merry!

Harry

2 comments:

Kraig said...

Watch out for the bathroom. A broken handle on the faucet and a hershey's kiss 'treat' left on the toilet top about had me vomiting.

Stiff Competition said...

I love it!