Monday, July 21, 2008

Buffalo Wild Wings - Oviedo, FL

OK, don't jam me up about the fact that this post and a couple of others to follow have come out after my introduction. I've been watching the replay of the ESPYs tonight and am a few Budweisers deep while sending these posts. I should have saved the introduction for my last post and it would have made better sense, but get over it. In a couple of days if you are visiting this blog, none of this shit will matter.

Went with a couple of guys in the office last Friday to Buffalo Wild Wings over in Oviedo. Our offices are located in Sanford, so this represents a 15-20 minute drive for us. This makes it a challenge for us to get there and back in a reasonbable time, but I'll do anything for a good lunch at a new locale.

Now I have been to BW3's before, but it has been awhile for us around the office. There have been a number of our guys in the office traveling, so we thought we would take it on the road and check-out something new.

I like BW3's. I think they have great wings and I love their potato wedges as fries. Great stuff. I love hot, spicy food, but wasn't really feeling it that day to take things to the next level. I ordered the "Hot" and avoided the "Blazin'" for that day. Man, I forgot that their "Hot" is truly hot. The guys got a great laugh out of the fact that I tend to sweat profusely and I didn't disappoint them that day. Trying to explain to a person that doesn't like really hot food why it feels so good is like trying to explain what it must feel like to summit Mount Everest. If you haven't been there before, you just can't understand until you go there.

We got in quick, placed our order and were served in a timely manner. The only complaint I had about the entire experience is that the men's bathroom was in terrible condition and smelled horrible. I went int to wash my hands prior to our meal and was worried that I may not be able to eat with that smell invading my nostrils. A location such as this has got to do a better job on their bathrooms.

I have to give the Buffalo Wild Wings in Oviedo three Stiffeys for my last visit. I would definitely go back and would urge others to visit as well. Next time in, I'll try something other than wings and offer another view on an additional menu item.

Eat, drink and be merry!

Harry

1 comment:

Joey Chestnut said...

I have had a bad experience at the Oviedo BWWs in the past but the one in Waterford Lakes is always packed. Food is usually good at either place, but I would much rather go to Waterford and get the UCF eye candy with my wings & beer.