Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bad Communication


I got jammed-up out of a great lunch today due to some bad communication. I was supposed to meet my boys Begs, Julio, Hulk, and Fourth Meal, but I went to Smokey Bones and they called an audible and went to this Italian place we like next to Tijuana Flats. I think it is called Gio's. The funny thing is I went by Gio's today on my way to Smokey Bones and was thinking I need to get back there someday. They do these great steak fries that are done in butter and lemon juice and are incredible. I may need to stop by there sometime soon by myself.

I have nobody to blame but myself since I told Begs I may have to bail. I met my father prior to lunch and thought my stay with him was going to be longer. Once I was finished with him, I should have reached out to Begs, but instead went straight to Smokey Bones.

Now I am hungry and need to make a decision. Is it Krystal's or a Pierce's Pitt BBQ pulled pork sandwich here at home? I had Pierce's last night, so I am thinking Krystal's may win.

Oh well, such is life.

Eat, drink and be merry!

Harry

4 comments:

Begs said...

Damn, the miscommunication made the blog.

Stiff Competition said...

As you know, content is king. I'm trying to put as much as I can on the site that pertains to food.

John said...

glad we could connect today Harry.

Stiff Competition said...

Yeah John, it was great catching up with you as well. Sorry you were late for your call.