Tuesday, September 1, 2009

McDonald's Big Angus


Ok, one more post about McDonald's and their Big Angus burgers. Big props have to go out to my boy BK for hitting me up about the Big Angus. Seems he hadn't read the blog in a while and he hit me up telling me I had to try one. He was headed to visit his boy Phil and stopped at a McDonald's and decided to try one. He was so blown away that he had to get one on the way back from his trip as well. He told me all about the size of the pattie, the great taste, the great price and the soft bun. All of this I already knew, but was happy to have him confirm what I had already said.

I am telling you. If you haven't had one yet, run, don't walk to your nearest McDonald's. This burger will change all of your thoughts about fast food.

Eat, drink and be merry!

Harry

No comments: