Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Daily Grind Burgers vs. The Brickyard



In a previous post I told you I spent some time recently with my friend Paul and his wife Paige at an outing. Paul and Paige live in Tallahassee now, but still own a beautiful home in Port Orange they are trying to sell. This keeps them coming back into town from time-to-time.

Paul and I got to discussing burgers and what we thought were the best in the area. I told Paul The Brickyard has the best burgers, but he is partial to Daily Grind Burgers. I have eaten there before, but didn't find the burgers better than The Brickyard and didn't have a great overall experience. The person making my burger screwed-up the toppings and when they cooked me another one it came out far rarer than I would have liked. Paul stated that when he comes back to town, he was going to take me to Daily Grind Burgers to prove is point. I cannot wait!

I will keep you posted as to the findings from my second trip there. Until then, eat, drink and be merry!

Harry

1 comment:

Kraig said...

I ate at the Daily Grind for the first time today. It was OK. Fries were average at best. My bacon was undercooked and I didn't catch the all burgers cooked medium policy. It was average at best.

Five Guys is opening down the street so these cats better get it together. I still have never been to the Brickyard. Let's do that sometime soon!